The Daray SL430 is an invaluable and cost effective tool. It has been specifically designed for minor procedures under local anaesthetic in health centres, GP surgeries and outpatient departments.
- The use of Multiple LED’s provides a high, and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the lighthead itself
- Balanced arms for one touch adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynaecological procedures
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by 95% over the light’s lifetime
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.
The SL430 is an invaluable and cost effective tool. It has been specifically designed for minor procedures under local anaesthetic in health centres, GP surgeries and outpatient departments.
Ideal for minor surgery, maxillofacial, obstetrics, diagnostics and gynaecology. Also suitable for use within casualty departments and intensive care units.
The Light is designed to provide consistent, accurate light where it's needed, along with great shadow reduction and accurate colour rendering.
DARAY products are designed for Medical, Dental and Veterinary markets and currently supply a wide range of equipment to the NHS. DARAY lights are often the first choice in 'new build' hospitals and medical centres throughout the UK.
Established in 1969, the DARAY brand is well-known in the UK and internationally. Our product range includes; operating theatre lights, surgical lights, examination lights, X-ray viewers, head-lights and bed-head lights and we have recently developed a new range of LED lighting products, designed to assist in the reduction of carbon emissions.
SL430 Order Codes & Pricing
SL430 NHS PPQ
- Right click the link you would like to download above
- Choose 'Save target as...' for IE
- Choose 'Save link as...' for firefox
- Navigate to where you would like the file to be saved
- Click 'Save'
- The file should have been downloaded in the specified location